2022 Lexus GX Reviews
We now have several 2022 Lexus GX reviews and the critics have a lot of praise for this incredible model. What do they have to say? They complement the interior of the new Lexus GX and when you get inside, you’ll see for yourself why the critics have such kind words for this vehicle. Butler Lexus of South Atlanta is about to show you a compilation of Lexus GX reviews and we hope you’ll bring yourself from Peachtree City or wherever you are to check this legendary Lexus out. And remember, we have lots of new Lexus vehicles!
New Lexus GX: Driving Quality
A big point in favor of the Lexus GX is the level of drive you get from this vehicle. The Lexus GX reviews say as such. See this KBB review for proof!
- KBB Reviews: “One of the best features of the Lexus GX is the standard Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS). KDSS helps keep this SUV level in on- and off-road driving conditions, improving handling and ride comfort.”
- Cnet Reviews: There’s also this quality Lexus GX review from Cnet that praises the overall qualities of the vehicle, with Cnet stating: “The Lexus GX 460 is an oddly charming SUV, one as luxurious as it is capable with some of the best off-road chops in the business.”
Looking for the Lexus GX specs to help your Fayetteville buying journey? Check them out right here:
- 4.6L V8 engine
- 301 hp
- 329 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 15 mpg city/19 mpg highway rating
New Lexus GX: Stylings and Technology
- Car and Driver Reviews: “To its credit, the GX does a great job of keeping road noise out of the cabin, and the interior remains tranquil even when the vehicle is being driven at high speeds.”
- MotorTrend Reviews: “Almost the entire center stack of the 2022 GX is new, and sitting atop it is a 10.3-inch infotainment display[.] The new display is bang up to date with other Lexus models’ setups and has Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa integration right out of the box. The rest of the controls have been changed to support the new system, and the dashboard is mostly new, though, get this, it still has a CD player(!).”
You’ve got a major technological upgrade for the 2022 model year with an all-new infotainment system that’s ready and waiting to hook up with your cell phone. Got a question about the interior or exterior stylings of the new Lexus GX? Ask us at Butler Lexus of South Atlanta and we’ll help you out.
Butler Lexus of South Atlanta: Your Lexus Destination
Here at Butler Lexus of South Atlanta, you’re getting plenty of benefits from going with us. You’ve got access to some of the most prepared and knowledgeable sales professionals you can find and when you pick us, you’re getting your hands on our expertly curated selection of vehicles as well. Contact us today to learn more.
More from Butler Lexus of South Atlanta
If you’re searching for anew vehicle that offers comfort and connectivity on your Peachtree City commute, the new 2021 Lexus ES 350 interior has that and more. Packed with a cabin that has advanced technology and convenience features, along with more passenger and storage room, the 2021 Lexus ES interior checks all boxes. Read the guide…
Yes, fall and winter season means pumpkin spice and cozy soups, but it also means fabulously fresh oysters. It’s not just an old wives’ tale–it truly is best to enjoy oysters in months that end in “R” if you’re in search of full-flavored and fresh oysters. We’ve partnered with Atlanta Eats to bring you a…
If you’re looking for a great luxury SUV around Peachtree City, you can’t go wrong with the 2021 Lexus RX 350. The 2021 Lexus RX 350 colors offer a full range of great options, from simple options like Eminent White Pearl and Atomic Silver to more vibrant options like Matador Red Mica. Let Butler Lexus of South Atlanta tell you…